Thursday, February 7, 2013

My First NYC Halloween

Sandy kind of ruined actual Halloween.  October 31 came and went for me without much ado.  Luckily, I still got to celebrate and dress up twice!  We wore our costumes to work at Almond the weekend before Halloween and after the Hurricane there was a serious need for some celebrating and many people had late Halloween parties.

Halloween is truly one of my favorite holidays.  It is so much fun to come up with ideas and dress up and wear fun make up.  Joey really kicked ass with his costume and got a lot of attention on the streets for it.  But Joey always gets a lot of attention on the streets...

Halloween Part I



Surprisingly enough, we did not plan to be coordinating. 



We didn't really know what Val was, but I like to go with "Buck" from The United States of Tara

Heading to BK for a Halloween rave

We got to celebrate Halloween in an abandoned church, really fun dance party!





Halloween Part II

Lion Tamer with a ferocious feline

April was a 1920's medium


April screaming our safe word when we entered the party

Steph as a German Beer Girl

Bad Bitch Contest