Wednesday, November 7, 2012

City Life

Parker Posey walking her dog in Washington Square Park




Art for sale in Union Square








Old pic, Fleet Week. Sailors everywhere!



Times Square

This is what flats are for....gross.





David in Missoni


Warmer days.


BK!

Andy Warhol in Union Square

Madison Square Park









The Met

I was looking for Serena and Blair


Sunbathers in Central Park.  It's going to be awhile until this happens again.



i <3 you.


9/11




Stupid squirrels trying to attack me while I eat my lunch in the park.  Tourists love feeding these guys and now they are fearless and crazy.



Washington Square Park

Paper Plates Dance Party

Fall is here


Lost Downtown





This is a little community garden space outside an apartment building, there's a pinball machine!

Did you know this is how brussel sprouts grow? I was pretty stoked, I never knew.