Monday, October 15, 2012

Family, Friends, & Forest

It was time for a visit home again, I was missing Arizona and all the good things that come along with it.  This time I had a week to catch up withg my family and friends and enjoy the beautiful nature I had been missing so much. 


My favorite road to drive on.  Also, my favorite road to speed on, hence the ticket I got after only an hour of driving again.  I missed driving, but I seemed to have forgotten about speed limits and the good ol' Sherrif's Department.

Red Mountain and the Salt River.  I pulled over when I spotted some wild horses, got out of the car in my dress and wedges, got attacked by bugs, screamed at a lizard, and ran back to the safety of the vehicle.  Apparently, I have spent too much time in the city.

Wild, wild horses....

My silly Dad.  Eating one out of seven Mexican meals I had while home.  I still have not found Mexican food as good as AZ.  Someburro's is delicious!

My lovely ladies who I miss so so so much! Jillian and Jess and I at Kona.

Love you, girls!

My Boys!!! Bah, miss them so much! Sammy was so mad at me when I left, he refused to kiss me and he wouldn't even come to me for a treat...broke my heart, the little shit.

Driving for a weekend up North, I missed nature so much!

Keeping me cozy in the cold!

Dad and I enjoying some Root Beer at Oktoberfest in Heber

Pictures in the woods

The Price is Right Live!

We didn't make it on as contestants but we had a really fun night!

Me and my love, Scott...reunited at Ra on Sunday, just like the good ol' days.
The cutest dinner date ever.  Kaci and Levon met me for Indian food.  So nice to catch up and so much fun to see how much this little guy has grown.

Micah, my adorable nephew crawling on Grandpa.

<3


Had a great morning visiting Jana and beautiful Miss Harlow, we had a connection!

Piggyback rides from Auntie

100 degrees the day I left, Sept 19.


Bedtime stories for Micah with Gigi and Auntie Jelly Bean

Dancing Machines.

Bailey loving me up...it's hard for him to show affection, he gets a little awkward, just plopped right on me all rigid and weird. Gotta love the crazy.

I just wanted to sneak him in my suitcase and take him back to NYC with me.  Being an aunt is the best!