Monday, October 15, 2012

Almond NYC

Some of these pictures are repeats that I have posted on Facebook, but there are some new ones as well.  I just wanted to share a little bit about the restaurant I work at, Almond in the Flatiron District of Manhattan. 

It would be cheesy but not too much of a stretch to say that my life changed when I started working at Almond.  I was at a really low point when I started this job, had very few friends in the city, not much confidence, and even less of a social life.  I have been really blessed with all the people that I have met through Almond, coworkers and customers alike.  I absolutely love the people I work with and they are what keeps me going there six days a week.  I have made so many kind, talented, loving friends through this place. I met my bff, Joey, here and we can often be found here after work enjoying a cocktail or some of the amazing food.  It has become somewhat of a second home for me here. 

If I didn't work here I would definitely be a regular.  We have a great group of regulars who feel a bit like family.  It is such a warm atmosphere with a great vibe and cozy lighting.  It is Farm to Table dining and the food is incredible.  If you are in the city come visit!




Dancing in the rain after a night of work.

Miss ya, Courtney!

Drinks after work, Hot Mess Night.



Cyrus, a regular and friend of the owner.  This is his portrait of me titled "End of Shift" haha

Chillin' after work before a night out

Chelsea's Bday


The Butter Boys

When Brad noticed I was sneaking pictures.

The most popular picture I have ever posted on Facebook.  And also, the most handsome boys I know.  Even you Joey, and that devil look.

MMMmmm, Sticky Toffee Date Cake.  The best thing ever.

Me and Cristian posing in the coffe station like the stars that we are


With Kayla and April for a Girls Lunch after serving lunch!