Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Paully Bleaker

Paul and I reconnected over my trip back home to AZ while he was visiting for the holidays as well.  He is currently living in North Carolina and came to visit me at the end of January in NYC.  I had a really great weekend with him and was so happy to get to show him my hood.  We had a wonderful time eating Indian food, walking in the snow, brunching and day drinking, and running around the city,
Dimples like this should be illegal. 


Washington Square Park

Croque Madame, Almond Brunch

Granola and Greek Yogurt


This subway was made to look all Western inside, like an old saloon.  I bet Scottsdale residents didn't know they were advertising in NYC. 

Always so sweet when they are sleeping. 




Telling me to stop taking pictures!

Key Lime Pies in the snow, seems a little weird.




Brunch at Fort Defiance in Red Hook.  Dutch pancakes with caramel apples!