Saturday, July 28, 2012

Scottley Comes to NYC

So, Scott came a really long time ago, weeks, months...but I forgot to post about his visit because he is stupid.  But, I love his ridiculously handsome brothers so I will share some photos. 

Scott was my verrrrrrrry first boyfriend...unless you count Shawn in 6th grade, which I don't because I broke up with him after a week when I found out he was mormon.  Scott used to live in my parent's neighborhood and he now lives in Chicago.  His brother, Shane, lives in NYC and Christopher, the youngest brother from AZ, came to visit at the same  time as Scott.  They were nice enough to let me hang out, so I crashed some of their brother weekend fun.

Highlights of the visit:  pickle martinis, visiting Shane at the Standard and getting rained on when it started to pour, my first visit to a gay bar (Metro...I left with bruises?), Christopher checking out every man that walked by, and some bombass popcorn... 

It was fabulous company, they are some entertaining boys.   


Bah. Adorable!


yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Serious conversations at Metro.  Followed by a shitshow.



this is my overly happy drunk face.

We had lunch here (Fresh Salt), near South Street Seaport, yummy.

ice cream while walking across Brooklyn Bridge
(I have no explanation for my face)

free shots and nachos

and a handsome gay little bartender.